Conservatory styles to suit any home
Extend your home with In2Serve’s beautiful range of conservatories. Made with highly efficient uPVC, our conservatories are energy efficient to keep your home warm during the winter, whilst also incorporating modern glass technology to ensure that they are comfortable to use during the summer.
Whether you’re looking for a modern or traditional conservatory for your property, In2Serve can supply and build a range of conservatory styles designed to enhance your home – in terms of both value and space. With a selection of different roofing options, we’re able to provide you with a versatile living space made exactly the way you want, and a glazed extension suitable for use all year round. Our range of designs include:
- Victorian: The most popular style of conservatory, In2Serve can create both 3 and 5 facet designs in a variety of sizes. Their classical design makes them perfect for period and traditional properties.
- Edwardian: Providing your home with a clean design and timeless aesthetics, our Edwardian conservatories are perfect for all styles of home, and their square/rectangular base maximises interior floor space for a truly versatile living space.
- Lean-to: With a more discreet and understated appearance, lean-to conservatories are ideal for homes with limited space. Incorporating a pitched roof at variable heights, they can be easily installed alongside your existing property.
- P-shape: Our P-shape conservatories are perfect for larger properties, as they are able to combine two styles into a single design, such as a lean-to and Victorian combination. With their unique design, they are ideal for dual living spaces.
A range of conservatory roof options
At In2Serve, we have a selection of both glazed and tiled roofs options to suit you. Whether you’re after the classic aesthetics of a completely glazed conservatory build, or want the improved thermal efficiency and privacy of a tiled roofing system, we can cater for all needs. For all of our conservatory designs, we offer the following roofing options:
- Global roof: Our glazed Global roof system offers amazing aesthetics, with coordinated sightlines and concealed gaskets for an uninhibited view of the outside and letting in maximum levels of daylight. It is also highly secure, being designed with bolts which secure roof panels directly to the central groove. Incorporating glazing which helps to insulate your home and maintain a comfortable temperature all year round, the Global roof is a truly modern roof for your conservatory.
- Guardian roof: The Guardian roof system from In2Serve is a strong and lightweight tiled roofing option which can provide your conservatory with exceptional levels of thermal retention. Not only does this mean that your conservatory becomes somewhere you can use all year round, but you also get enhanced privacy, and can select tiling in a finish of your choosing to exactly manage your home. Not only will a Guardian roof transform your conservatory into a highly insulated living space, but its attractive aesthetics can enhance the appearance of any home.
Guardian roof installation video
See how a Guardian roof can transform your existing conservatory into a beautiful new garden room.